Will You?

Assalamualaikum Wr.  Wb.

    Will you marry me?"



Saya melupakan sumbernya

     You're the best part in the world i ever seen after my angel without wings. I love when you doing something you like. I love when you talking, singing, tell me some joke. But, the best part of you is when you smiling. I really-really-really.. love that. Do you know what i really want in the future is? It's when i wake up in the morning, and i can see you beside me with your smile and then doing 'morning kiss' maybe. Then, when i go home after work, we spent every night to doing something we like. When we go to bed, i will hug you f*cking tight. And i want to spend life together with you until death separates.
I ask you again, "Will you marry me?"

    F*ck, siapa yang naruh bawang disini!!

    Bener gak sih bahasa inggrisnya? Auk ah gelap.


Thanks for Visit...
Wassalamualaikum Wr. wb. 

Comments